Rumble-G Members Profile

Rumble-G (럼블G) is a South Korean girl group under WinnerZone Entertainment, consisting of two members: Didi and Bareum . They debuted on July 14, 2021 with Roopretelcham. Ian‘s departure from the group was announced on November 19th, 2021. Gayun’s departure was announced on November 7, 2022.

Rumble-G Fandom Name: 
Rumble-G Fandom Color: 

Rumble-G Official Accounts:
Website: (company)
Twitter: RumbleG3
Instagram: rumble_zone
Daum Café: 걸그룹 럼블-G 공식 아이돌 Rumble.G 팬카페

Members Profiles:

Stage Name: Didi (디디)
Birth Name: Su Nadi Soe (ဆုနဒီစိုး / 수나디서)
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist, Main Rapper
Birthday: January 16, 1998
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Height: 164 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Nationality: Burmese
Facebook: Su Nadi Soe
Instagram: rumbleg_didi

Didi Facts:
— She’s from Myanmar.
— Education: Practising High School, Yangon University of Education (graduated), Korea Film University (Editing and Production department, graduated)
— Her childhood name is Thu Thu
— She can speak Burmese, Korean and English.
— She’s also learning Chinese and American Sign Language (ASL).
— She’s a fan of VIXX and Lee Soohyuk
— She and Barum are the tallest members.
— She’s the first Burmese idol to debut in South Korea.
— She openly supports campaigns to restore democracy in Myanmar.


Stage Name: Bareum (바름)
Birth Name: Jang Kieun (장기은)
Position: Main Vocalist
Birthday: February 22, 2000
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Height: 164 cm (5’5″)
Weight: 45 kg (99 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Nationality: Korean
Facebook: 바름이
Instagram: rumbleg_barum

Bareum Facts:
— She currently lives in Seoul, South Korea
— She also goes by Barum
— Education: Sinseo High School, Sejong University (leave of absence).
— She began singing and dancing when she was a child.
— She loves singing and playing the guitar
— She also loves animals and likes eating
— She can play several instruments and compose with them.
— She has a dog.
— Her phone contains a lot of pictures. 96% of them are her pet dog’s pictures, while the remaining 4% are food photos
— She showed support towards the LGBTQ+ community by wishing a Happy Pride Month
— She and Didi are the tallest members

Former Members:

Stage Name: Gayun (가윤)
Birth Name: Kim Gayun (김가윤)
Position: Main Dancer, Vocalist
Birthday: 1998/99
Zodiac Sign: N/A
Height: 158 cm (5’2″)
Weight: 39 kg (86 lbs)
Blood Type: A
Nationality: Korean
Instagram: @r_gg_y

Gayun Facts:
— Education: Baekje University (graduated)
— She began dancing and singing when she was in sixth grade.
— She’s the member with the most experience on dancing and performing on stage
— She can’t drink normal water because she thinks it’s stinky. She only drinks tea and juice instead
— She’s the shortest member.
— In spite of being the shortest member, she’s also the strongest at dancing
— She left the group on November 7, 2022, due to health reasons.


Stage Name: Ian (이안)
Birth Name: Son Haeun (손하은)
Chinese Name: Sun Heen (孫河恩)
Position: Main Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae
Birthday: August 23
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Height: 160 cm (5’3″)
Weight: 43 kg (94 lbs)
Blood Type: B
Nationality: Korean
Instagram: hisanais_

Ian Facts:
— She has a husky voice.
— She can play the guitar, drums, bass and piano among other instruments. She learnt playing all of them by herself
— She has a cat.
— She likes short hair and large clothes since she was a child
— She’s the member who likes sleeping the most, to the point that Didi has to wake her up every morning
— On November 19th, 2021, her departure from Rumble.G was announced. It was said that she has left the group due to health problems.
Her motto: “Self love is the best love”.

Note: Please don’t copy-paste the content of this page to other sites/places on the web. Please do respect the time and effort the author put in compiling this profile. If you need/want to use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post. Thanks a lot! 🙂 –

profile made by midgehitsthrice
edited by casualcarlene

(Special thanks to OleverAungmyo Thant, Museoftop, girlgroup cafe, Takata Mikata, Mil, Ayda, Buns for the additional info)

Latest comeback:

Who is your Rumble-G bias? Do you know any more facts about them? Feel free to comment down below.