Do you have a K-Pop pet peeve? Something that’s unharmful or benign in reality, but you just can’t stand it for some reason? You’re not alone. Recently on Reddit, K-Pop fans were asked to name the “non-toxic” and “unproblematic” things in the industry that they just can’t stand, and there were a lot of different answers! Here are 9 of the top pet peeves among them.
1. Concept photos that don’t match the vibe of the respective song at all.
2. When the lyrics say “babe” when the artist is actually saying “baby”.
3. The trend of “single albums”.
4. The trend of songs being less than 3 minutes long.
5. The built-in ads in older K-Pop music videos.
6. Too many teasers too early before a comeback.
7. Cars doing donuts/going fast in music videos.
8. TikTok challenges.
9. Colorful contact lenses.
Share This Post