Jungkook has finally released his first-ever solo single “Seven,” featuring rapper Latto, and starring the lovely Han So Hee.
Watch the music video here!
BTS Jungkook Proves His Devotion in Cinematic Music Video for ‘Seven’
On July 14, Jungkook officially made his solo debut by dropping “Seven (feat. Latto)” on July 14, at 1 p.m. KST, thrilling many ARMYs!
The track is composed of a “UK garage” genre, accompanied by a contagious melody and an acoustic guitar instrumental. “Seven” makes use of these complimentary blends in order to produce a fitting song for summer season. The song is also graced by rapper Latto, who added charms on the song with her solid rap verses.
According to its lyrics, Jungkook sings about how to show devotion through spending the whole week with one’s romantic partner. The music video goes through the different days in one week, showing audiences sequences of Jungkook and Han So Hee’s daily routine.
Watch the full music video of “Seven” here!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: ARMYs Have the Most Hilarious Reactions to BTS Jungkook’s ‘Seven’ MV Teaser: ‘We’re so unserious’
On the music video’s comment section, ARMYs voiced out their compliments towards Jungkook’s new music, his visuals, and golden voice. They also praised the performances of Han So Hee and Latto.
Read their comments below:
- “Hey Jungkook! I loved the song, the video, your performance, you are super handsome, your look is incredible, Han So Hee and Latto were also great!”
- “Jungkook is already breaking records and it’s only been a few hours. The power!”
- “Honestly, the music video is without any fault, it is a masterpiece. Jungkook always surprises us with his creativity.”
- “The best song I heard this summer, and the girl is beautiful! We love you Jungkook, you really are the most talented guy I know.”
- “I’ve been listening to this for like the fourth time since it came out. I’m just obsessed! Jungkook never fails to impress us. Let’s keep streaming, ARMYs!”
- “This is insane! the lyrics, the vocals, the song, the mv, the visuals, the acting just perfectly damn fine.”
READ MORE: BTS Jimin Reveals His Fellow Members Tease Him about His Wrist Tattoo – Here’s What They Say About It
Meanwhile, Jungkook’s solo track was highly anticipated by fans in the community. The hype was set high when Jungkook had released the teaser for the MV on July 12.
The teaser showed a short scene featuring Jungkook and Han So Hee as an arguing couple, alongside the song’s intro snippet. With this content, not only did it buzz across the internet due to Jungkook making his official solo debut, but also generated dozens of memes online.
What do you think of Jungkook’s new solo music? Will you now stan him “Seven” days a week? Let us know in the comments below!
Read KpopStarz for more K-pop news.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT: BTS Jungkook, Han So Hee Star As Couple in Teaser for Upcoming Solo Track ‘Seven’
KpopStarz owns this article
Written by Riely Miller