In a shocking turn of events, a person who claimed to be a FIFTY FIFTY member’s cousin took to social media on July 14 to question the credibility of a recent report against the girl group.
Their Instagram Story, which quickly went viral, shed light on a different side of the story, and challenged the damaging narrative portrayed by the media outlet.
Were the Report All Lies? FIFTY FIFTY Member’s Cousin’s IG Story Challenges Outlet
In their Instagram post, the alleged cousin pulled no punches, declaring:
“I will let you in on the truth since so many of my friends are worried about my older cousin. I couldn’t hold back my frustration (at the lies).”
Taking aim at the Dispatch report, they vehemently dismissed the outlet’s claims.
“First, there are so many lies here.”
They specifically refuted allegations made against ATTRAKT’s CEO, Jeon Hong Joon, asserting that he has never treated the group members with respect or shown consideration for their’s cousin’s health condition.
Debunking the report’s sensational claims, they scoffed at the suggestion that Jeon sold his personal belongings or used his mother’s money to support the group, calling them “all lies.”
FIFTY FIFTY Member’s Cousin Criticizes Media’s One-Sided View of Group’s Legal Battle
With conviction, the alleged cousin highlighted the reasons behind FIFTY FIFTY’s ongoing legal battle, and criticized the media for presenting a one-sided view.
“There is a reason why they (FIFTY FIFTY) are suing, and they are in court because the reason isn’t a light one. I am trusting my unnie and our family and waiting.”
READ ALSO: FIFTY FIFTY Loses ‘Barbie’ MV, Endorsements Amid Backlash: ‘That’s karma’
Casting doubt on media ethics, the alleged cousin suggested that favorable coverage is influenced by financial incentives, cautioning readers against believing “weird articles” that lack accuracy.
They warned against supporting the CEO, called out misinformation, and offered inside information on FIFTY FIFTY’s controversy.
Netizens Skeptical of Alleged Cousin’s Motives Amid FIFTY FIFTY Legal Feud
READ ALSO: ‘Canceled’ FIFTY FIFTY Performance at KCON LA 2023 Sparks Outrage- Hunnies Curse ATTRAKT
As the controversy continued to unfold, one thing is certain: their Instagram Story has injected a fresh wave of intrigue into the ongoing FIFTY FIFTY saga.
Korean netizens then shared their divided opinions regarding the alleged cousin’s claims, and some even criticized the group.
- “All of that would be more disadvantageous to the members in the courts, but I think it’s so short… There are facts that have already been revealed, but if the state of the family is low, there is no answer, from the fact that they are putting it as an ugg with trademark rights, to the fact that it is not a normal mountain sulfur, and this is just a stupid situation, it is a situation where it is certified by the most stupid people of all time, but the members themselves are in the same boat as the scammers …”
- “Well, it seems that everyone has no concept of contracts or investments at all Later, I lost and blamed the law for nothing.”
- “Even my cousin can’t pee because of a bad conscience, it doesn’t matter what the CEO sold or didn’t sell, but do you think they really have a lot of money? The fact is that the CEO spent a lot of money on Neg’s sister to invest, and Neg’s sister broke the contract and is grinding the back of her head, scammers”
- “It’s a lie without objective facts to refute If this is the case, who believes it?
- But what does your cousin know about your cousin’s boss? Even siblings don’t know each other.”
- “It would be inappropriate if their own siblings spoke up, but their cousin…? LOL.”
- “The whole family is brainless ^^.”
- “That’s where you heard it, right? It’s ridiculous to say it as if it were the truth.”
- ““I seriously don’t want to hear their voices sing anymore. Change the members.”
- “Now, even their cousin…”
The alleged cousin’s Instagram Story added intrigue to FIFTY FIFTY’s controversy. Despite this, the member is yet to release a statement regarding her relative’s claims.
Keep posted for more updates.
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: TOP 9 K-pop Group With Highest Monthly Listeners on Spotify
KpopStarz own this article.
Madison Cullen wrote this.