The world of K-Pop often spells intense schedules, relentless performances, and star-studded group activities.
However, when the curtains close and groups take a break from their whirlwind careers, SKYLE Ujeong’s journeys begin.
SKYLE Ujeong’s Candid Interview Reveals Her Life as a Barista in Jeju Island
For SKYLE’s Ujeong, this hiatus from the limelight led her down a unique path – from idol to barista, with the serene backdrop of Jeju Island as her canvas.
READ ALSO: Stream: SKYLE Returns With Song ‘Our Christmas’
In a recent candid interview, Ujeong opened up about her decision to move to Jeju Island and embark on a career as a barista.
It all started with the pursuit of a barista license, an endeavor that had fans raising their eyebrows in surprise.
While SKYLE’s break from activities offered her the opportunity to delve into the art of brewing coffee, Ujeong’s heart remains firmly rooted in her life as an idol.
Jeju Island, known for its picturesque landscapes and tranquility, has become Ujeong’s new stage, albeit one filled with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee instead of the deafening cheers of adoring fans.
Ujeong’s Barista Career on Jeju Island Raises Speculation About SKYLE’s Future
This surprising career move has left fans with mixed feelings. While some admirers expressed support and excitement for Ujeong’s new journey, it also raised questions about the future of SKYLE.
READ ALSO: Genius Korea Unveils Top Boy Groups, Top Soloists, Top Rookies & More on its 2021 Year-End Chart
The group had been relatively silent since the release of “Bye Bye Bye,” leading to speculations of a potential disbandment.
On Twitter, dedicated SKYLE fans expressed their feelings, with some expressing hope for the group’s return and others voicing concerns about the future:
- “Please tell Ujeong that our love for SKYLE hasn’t changed”
- “I’m happy for her, but to be honest they might call it a break, but I don’t really think they will really comeback and I think they probabbly will have a silant disbandment… But I hope I’m not right”
- “I’m so happy for her, but damn I was holding out so much hope for SKYLE I truly hope that the break is just a break!”
- “You have to get a licence to be Barista in Juju? Wow”
- “i hope they come back someday :(“
- “this gives me no hope tbh”
- “so it wasn’t all… bye bye bye? i’ll take my leave”
- “I thought they were gone forever, “maybe there’s hope?”
- “I miss them:(“
As SKYLE fans continue to speculate and wait for any official announcements regarding the group’s future, Ujeong’s barista venture offers a glimpse into the unpredictability and evolving paths that K-pop idols may take in their careers.
Only time will reveal the direction Ujeong and her fellow SKYLE members choose to take in the ever-evolving world of K-pop.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: Purple Kiss Flaunts Their Vocals in SM, YG, JYP and Big Hit Style as They Cover Popular K-Pop Tracks
Follow and subscribe to KpopStarz for more news.
KpopStarz own this article.
Madison Cullen wrote this.