Red Velvet Irene became a hot topic in an online community forum for her new photos. What happened?
Red Velvet Irene Leaves People Stunned As She ‘Still Looks Pretty’ in Her 30s
In a popular women’s online forum, netizens can’t believe that Red Velvet Irene, who is 32, still looks beautiful. This was after an internet user raised the topic after posting an article with the title, “Have you seen Irene’s recent whereabouts?”
In the post, the OP shared Irene’s latest photos uploaded on her personal Instagram and added the caption, “She’s still pretty.”
Looking at her photos, people emphasized that the “Original Visual” Irene’s current look is the same as her beauty during her “glory days.” When she debuted in 2014, she became Red Velvet’s main visual and rose as one of the most beautiful K-pop idols of all time.
As soon as the article circulated among K-pop fans, it amassed over 74k views and more than 110 recommendations.
READ ALSO: Red Velvet Irene Earns People’s Ire After Hanging Out With THIS Former SM Rookie
While the post seemed harmless, various web users criticized Irene and brought back her attitude controversy.
- “She still did power abuse.”
- “Her personality will be the same.”
- “But she doesn’t have a good personality.”
- “If you have that kind of face, then you should live with gratitude every hour.”
- “What can she do even with that kind of face?”
- “Considering her personality, I don’t want to be friends with her even if she’s pretty.”
- “She has artificial eyes, nose, chin tips, especially teeth lamination, can’t be that bizarre.”
ReVeluvs Defend Irene from Malicious Comments, Praise Her Unrelenting Beauty
Amid the malicious comments, ReVeluvs defended the idol and pointed out how haters can only talk badly about Irene’s personality but can never say anything wrong about her face.
Fans mocked malicious commenters by highlighting the unchanging beauty of Irene.
- “Bashing Irene’s face is like spitting in your face.”
- “Even if you (haters) edit her face, you’re not half as pretty as her face.”
- “Why isn’t she getting old?”
- “It’s amazing how thick and angular her eyebrows are but it still looks good on her.”
- “Her real appearance is top-tier. She looks like a heroine from a romantic movie.”,
- “She’s old? Irene looks pretty even if she’s old.”
“The funny thing about Korean kids’ mindset is that I’ve never seen them go to a boy idol and say this much as an age joke? But it’s especially bad for female idols. No, even female idols are looking older as they get older. Do you think you’ll be as pretty as Irene at that age?”
YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN: Red Velvet Irene’s Visuals Send Internet By Storm: ‘Beauty that appears every thousand years’
For more K-Pop news and updates, keep your tabs open here at KpopStarz.
KpopStarz owns this article.
Written by Eunice Dawson.